My Green Labs EBT2 Reduces Poultry House Waste Odor
The effects of ammonia and hydrogen sulfide gases on the development of poultry in farming operations has been proven to be a leading cause of poor egg production, slow growth rate, and increased chick mortality. These harmful gases are commonly released by the decomposition of poultry waste via anaerobic bacteria species. Not only do these gases prove harmful to the poultry, they can be offensive to nearby residents, prompting complaints and civil action.
My Green Labs EBT2 is a natural solution that can be used to safely eliminate the production of these odours while accelerating the digestion of the waste at the same time, thereby reducing the total volume of waste.
Each Liter of EBT2 concentrate can be diluted up to 300 to 1 with water. After dilution apply approximately 1 to 2 Liters per square meter of chicken waste, depending on the odour situation.
* This product is applied directly to the chicken waste. Although the product is non-toxic and will not harm the poultry, it is recommended to not directly spray the chickens during application.
Where to Apply It
- Pens and stalls
- Processing Facilities
- Walkways and grates
- Stockpiled waste
- Concrete pads
- Washing equipment
* Lagoon/Pond Treatment: My Green Labs EBT2 can be used improve the conditions of waste ponds. Contact us for more information on this and other treatment projects.
Features and Benefits:
- Accelerates decomposition of organic material
- Easy to use
- Application lasts from 4 to 7 days
- All Natural Ingredients
- Safe for Humans and Animals
- Works in Hot Weather
- Will not Contaminate Groundwater
- Reduces Ammonia and Hydrogen Sulfide
- Can Lead to Increased Egg Production
- Provides Reliable Odor Control